Custom European Sourcing
Benchmark Wine Group has become the secret source for countless collectors seeking the finest mint condition original wood case Bordeaux. Whether you are looking for an investment grade First Growth to lay down in your cellar, or a case of ready to drink Third Growth, our sourcing team is ready to help. With an extensive network of merchant partners throughout Europe, Benchmark has access to the finest complete case parcels of the highest quality and provenance.
Why Buy Original Wood Cases?
- The most serious collectors know that when it comes to fine and rare wines, provenance is everything. Buying by the case ensures bottle consistency as all 12 of your bottles are coming from the same source.
- If you are purchasing for investment purposes, an original wood case will fetch 10% to 25% more when you decide to resell.
- The original wood case protects your bottles for the long haul, especially if you store in a subterranean, natural cellar. Plus, they stack perfectly.
How does it work?
- Sourcing services are restricted to full case orders only. Occasionally, 6-pack orders are available depending on the wine.
- Area of specialty is Bordeaux (First, Second and Third Growths) with some access to select Burgundies.
- From the time of your order, your case(s) will be collected and shipped utilizing temperature controlled carriers that specialize in transporting fine wines.
- Ship times vary, but generally arrive at our Napa, CA facility approximately 3 months after ordering.
- Upon arrival, one of our client relations specialists will contact you to arrange shipment to your doorstep.
Provenance and Condition GuaranteeYou can be sure your case of wine has been professionally stored since release from the Chateau. All parcels are from a single owner (never pieced together from various sources) and are in sealed original wood cases unless otherwise noted.